X12 C/C++ software developer – IT-Online
Our client is looking for innovative, enthusiastic and exceptional C++ developers. You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-end software and embedded systems, you will also be responsible for software development in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders and should have a theoretical knowledge of the object-oriented programming language that can be used in the real world .
area: Centaury City, Cape Town and outlying (optional)
Education & Qualifications:
- Advanced degree or diploma in IT or related field
- Excellent work ethic, punctual, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Team player with the ability to work in small teams
- You can and want to travel abroad
- 4+ years of C/C++ development experience
- Knowledge of network programming essential
- Knowledge of best practices
- Knowledge of C++ compatible languages such as C, Java and Python.
- Extensive experience delivering software on a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Experience with algorithms/data structures
- Good OOP knowledge
- Experience in the software development lifecycle
- Experience with Windows and LINUX
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol
- Coordinate with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and testing
- Candidate with preference/some knowledge working on Qt framework positions
Roles & Results:
- C/C++ programming and integration
- system design
- Documentation / Technical editing
- solve problems
- project management
- Research / Investigations
- Service Level Monitoring
- system tests
- user support
- The ability to rapidly create advanced software solutions that are relatively bug free and easy to maintain
- Build firmware for custom hardware designs
- code versioning
- Consultation with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects.
- Collaborate with the software development team on application design and development.
- Developing software and overseeing cross-platform deployment of applications.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Creating feedback channels for end user applications.
- Software optimization through maintenance, updates and upgrades.
- Stay current with C++ standards and application development advances.
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver quality products
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate the following competencies:
- All knowledge of automotive standards
- Development of SOME/IP, DDS or possible other controllers and device stimulators for the automotive sector
- C/C++ software developer
- OOP knowledge