Warzone hackers were spotted wearing ghost face skin prior to the haunting event
Warzone fans loved the Iron Trials ’84 mode, where players could earn bragging rights by winning “the toughest battle royale mode ever to come to Verdansk”. It has now been removed so we expect it to return.
Warzone Season 6 is here, and many will look back fondly on Season 5 Reloaded thanks to the fan-favorite Iron Trials ’84 mode.
This was a tougher Verdansk experience where players could earn an exclusive calling card. In Iron Trials you had to “prove your mastery of the entire arsenal” and “prove that you can handle any firefight with any type of armament”.
Here’s everything you need to know about Warzone’s Iron Trials ’84 mode, including its official return.
Warzone Iron Trials return date
Raven software Removed Iron Trials 84 from Warzone on September 30th.
After players requested the mode to return, Raven Software announced plans for the mode to return on three separate weekends in October.
In a graphic released as part of the Warzone Season 6 patch notes, the studio confirmed that the mode will return on weekends with only versions of the mode in quad, trios, and solos.
Exclusive weekend playlist updates are available from Friday at 10 a.m. PT to Monday at 10 a.m. PT.
Here is the schedule:
- Iron Trials ’84 Quads: Friday, October 8th at 10 a.m. PT – Monday, October 11th at 10 a.m. PT
- Iron Trials ’84 Trios: Friday, October 15 at 10 a.m. PT – Monday, October 18 at 10 a.m. PT
- Iron Trials ’84 Solos: Friday, October 29 at 10 a.m. PT – Monday, November 1 at 10 a.m. PT
Warzone Iron Trials ’84 rules
Iron Trials is a more competitive version of Warzone in many ways. The gulag is more skill-dependent, loadout drops are rarer and more difficult to get, and the time-to-kill (TTK) has been increased across the board.
Thanks to the Call of Duty blog and Season 5 Reloaded patch notes, here’s all the news for Warzone’s Iron Trials ’84:
Iron Trials ’84 quads
The October 8 update for Warzone introduced the Quads version of Iron Trials ’84, which has some major differences from the Duos version. Below are all of the exclusive rules for the Quads version of the game mode:
- Buy train station
- Specialist badge has been removed.
- Medical syringe now heals 25% faster.
- Loadouts have been updated.
- The equipment of the primary weapon attachments has been increased from 2 to 3.
- Specialist Token now drops on death.
- Classified weapons have been updated.
- Foresight has been added as an extremely rare drop.
- The base health regeneration speed has been increased.
- Tac Rovers have been activated.
- The headshot range of the sniper rifle has been increased to 50 meters.
- Sniper rifle headshot damage over 50 meters increased from 300 to 325.
Operator and time-to-kill changes
- Basic health: Compared to a normal game, the basic health of all players is increased from 100 to 250.
- Cure: Regeneration delay timer increased from 5 to 7 seconds and regeneration per second decreased from 120 per second to 40. It may be wise for gamers to reconsider preferred perks and equipment.
- Starting equipment: Players come by with a .44 Magnum and a sledgehammer.
Developers previously made it their mission to increase Warzone’s TTK, saying that it “increases the overall capacity for expressing skills” and “offers more ways to escape from impossible situations, moments of finesse, epic outplays and possibilities, exquisite To develop accuracy ”.
They said the Iron Trials 84 health change will “affect the feel of combat, time to kill, weapons, perk, and gear as it effectively changes the entire game!”
No free loadout drops
Even if you’re gulag’d early and looking for cash and more guns, you can always be sure of a free loadout drop arriving at the start of the second and fifth circles.
But not in Iron Trials ’84, where free loadout drops have been disabled. Staying alive and finding cash has never been more important, especially when “the cost of a buy station has also increased”.
Players will need to collect and spend $ 15,000 instead of the usual $ 10,000 to purchase a loadout drop in this game mode.
In Iron Trials ’84, developers revealed that the gulag is still open but will emphasize the one-on-one ability. They also said that “the only thing that stands between you and the redeployment is the dexterity of your trigger finger”.
Players have previously called for dual weapons and tactical equipment to be removed from the gulag, and Raven is delivering gulag in the Iron Trials ’84.
- No Akimbo
- No semi-automatic or fully automatic shotguns
- Almost no tactical equipment
- Light machine guns (except the RPD (BOCW)) and all tactical rifles have been removed from the gulag equipment
If you win your one-on-one, you will now be using all the weapons and equipment you had in the gulag again.
No braking force or dead silence
Players have long complained about the luck-based advantage brought by the powerful Stopping Power and Dead Silence field upgrades.
Raven Software previously reduced Stopping Power’s spawn rates and enabled High Alert to counter Dead Silence, but Iron Trials removes both.
Sniper rifle, stun grenade and medical syringe nerfs
Sniper rifles are some of Warzone’s most powerful tools that allow you to take out targets at extremely long distances without getting your hands dirty. However, Iron Trials ’84 made it so that sniper rifles “can only fire one shot to the head within 30 yards”.
This will likely encourage more aggressive play styles for snipers, where they’ll have to fill the void in order to land the ever-important one-shot kill.
Additionally, stun grenades and medical syringes are reduced by a whopping 50% effectiveness, making them nowhere near as powerful as they are in normal game modes.
A common strategy for surviving Verdansk is to get around in the safety of Big Bertha trucks, SUVs, and helicopters. However, this is not possible in Iron Trials as the only vehicles on the map will be ATVs and Dirt Bikes.
You will not be able to run over your opponents so easily and you will not be able to use the vehicles for cover. Raven recommends, “Plan your drops carefully and rotate early.”
Below are all of the breakthrough loot changes in effect in the Warzone Iron Trials ’84 game mode:
- Basic attachments: Common weapons start with an attachment – most to provide their maximum magazine size.
- Rarity Spawn Rates: Epic and Legendary weapons are now harder to find. Players will have to open a few more boxes than usual to find what they’re looking for.
- New rarity – classified: These Black Ops Cold War Weapons spawn with a few additional attachments than usual – more than the standard five. As I said, good luck with your search.
- Killstreaks: The drop rates have been reduced. It’s time to stop spamming UAVs and put those senses to the test.
- Cash spawns: Larger mountains of money are less common. Players have to keep looking for cash if they want to afford a loadout.
- Field upgrades: No dead silence. No stopping power laps. Period.
Buy price changes from station
- Armor package: $ 1,500 to $ 2,000
- Gas mask: $ 3,000 to $ 4,000
- Cluster strike: $ 3,000 to $ 4,000
- Precision Impact: $ 3,500 to $ 4,500
- Self-revitalization: $ 4,000 to $ 5,000
- UAV: $ 4,000 to $ 6,000
- Loadout drop markers: $ 10,000 to $ 15,000
The Buy Station not only has adjusted prices, but also gives players the option to buy the Specialist Perk Bonus. It will set players back many times over $ 50,000, so you would do well to get one in a game.
- Resupply discounts are now 50% on all items except new team deployment (100%), equipment drop markers (10%) and specialist tokens (10%)
- The hardline benefit now grants a 25% discount on every item except self-resuscitation (20%), loadout drop markers (10%) and specialist tokens (20%)
Contract price changes
- Enlightenment: $ 1,100
- Ass vulture: $ 1,600
- Bounty: $ 2,500
- Supply run: $ 1,200
Warzone Iron Trials ’84 reward
To win a game of Iron Trials ’84, players could win one exclusive calling card.
The developers said that “no entry trophy” is available for this mode and only those who win Iron Trials will receive the calling card.
Are iron trials coming to Warzone’s custom lobbies?
Iron Trials were incredibly popular and many players demanded a permanent ranking mode. There is no confirmation that a ranked mode will ever arrive in Warzone, but the competitive scene should receive the new rules in the future.
Iron Trials ’84 Duos will stay live until the age of 30.
As for customs … it won’t come 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 is all we can say for now. 😉
– Raven software (@RavenSoftware) 09/22/2021
Along with confirming that Iron Trials would be removed on September 30th, Raven Software told YouTuber JGOD that “As for customs … it’s not coming.” morning is all we can say for now. ”
So it sounds very likely that the rules of Iron Trials will find their way into custom lobbies and competitive warzones, but there is no confirmation of when. However, we will let you know as soon as it is confirmed.
That’s all we know about Warzone Season 6’s Iron Trials ’84 mode!
You can also watch the return of the classic shower Gulag in season 6.
Image source: Activision