United Community Care Network | Norton Healthcare Louisville, Ky.
Norton Healthcare is a sponsor of united community, a coordinated care network of health, education and social care providers. Through the United Community network Unite Us common technology platformNorton Healthcare team members can share recommendations with community resource partners who can help meet patients’ health and social needs.
By accessing the United Community network, Norton Healthcare providers can support patients who need support with the following services:
- housing and utilities
- food assistance
- Treatment for substance use
- Mental health
- Benefits Navigation
Community partners like Norton Healthcare support United Community in its core goals:
- Easily refer and connect customers to local services they need.
- Improve the health and well-being of your customers through increased collaboration with partners offering a wide range of services.
- Improve organizational capacity with accurate recommendations and access to a wealth of data on local service delivery.
- Track the results of all referrals and services provided to clients.
- Identify gaps in services to proactively address barriers to care and increase health equity in your community.
How the recommendation process works
If you need assistance with basic services, please contact one of your service providers to connect through the United Community network. The process is secure and confidential within the Unite Us platform.
If we refer you to a United Community partner agency, they should get back to you about their services within three to five days. You may be getting the call from a number you don’t recognize. So make sure voicemail is on or answer all calls.
Our team monitoring recommendations will contact the agency to follow up if no action has been taken.
If you are a Norton Healthcare patient and the Community Resource Agency does not respond to the referral or declines the referral, a member of the Norton Healthcare team will contact you to discuss alternative options. Contact your Norton Healthcare provider for more information.
If you are not a Norton Healthcare patient, you can still do so request help. Your request will be processed by the United Community nationwide network support team.