List of changes and fixes revealed
After releasing a beta update last week, Minecraft’s developers released another update. Update 1.17.30 is now available on all devices running the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft.
This update brings many changes and bug fixes to improve the player’s gaming experience. More experimental features from the upcoming 1.18 updates have also been added.
Minecraft 1.17.30 bedrock update
New non-experimental features
- A new game rule “Respawn Blocks Explode” has been added. Players can use it to prevent respawn anchors and beds from exploding.
- Corner mode only recognizes corner blocks with the same name as the saved structure.
New experimental features and changes
- Enemy mobs can now only appear in places that are completely dark. This change does not affect the skylight.
- New biome and terrain generation has been introduced. It creates more natural terrains and better biome transitions.
- The surface decoration has been improved, recognizing the difference between creating blocks underwater and underground.
- Naturally generated veins are much larger now.
- Generations of noodle holes have been added.
- The possibility of the natural creation of dry cave entrances was introduced.
- A new algorithm for finding a suitable spawn point near the origin has been added.
- Added logic to save and load SubChunks by absolute Y index to support data-driven dimension height ranges.
- The Achievements button has been updated. It has also been moved from the profile screen to the main menu and pause screens.
- The insertion of Unicode text in Book & Quill has been optimized.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the player was creating a crafting table with game tips enabled.
- A crash that could occur after disconnecting the Internet connection during an online session as a client under iOS has been fixed.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the player tried to download large maps from Minecraft Marketplace.
- If a world is generated with the Caves & Cliffs experimental toggle activated, the player is more likely to spawn at the same default spawn point than worlds where the experiment does not use the same seed.
- The respawn behavior from bed was compared with the Minecraft Java Edition.
- Nether portals no longer break if chunks are placed when the player leaves the nether.
- The enchantment probability of the enchantment table is now weighted.
- Wrong position when descending with negative world altitude has been fixed.
- Abandoned villages produce much less.
- Players no longer take damage when falling into scaffolding.
- The logic for spawning iron golems has been adapted to the Java Edition.
- Fish or axolotls are no longer immediately released when caught in a bucket.
- Armor racks in Minecraft will now drop items when destroyed by lava or fire.
- The maximum number of Minecraft Phantoms that can spawn has been limited.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Slime and Honey Block movement slow not fully applying to players.
- Players cannot add any more candles to candles placed without block support.
- Shulker crates will now drop their contents when destroyed as an item.
- Players no longer take fall damage after eating chorus fruit while sliding.
- The diamond pickaxes that emerge in the chests of hoglin stables are enchanted.
Interested players can learn more about technical updates, audio fixes, and more from the. Experienced official Mojang website.
Faster than Dreams Speedruns, Like & Follow Sportskeeda Minecraft Facebook Page!