Java developer at Sabenza IT
Our customer is looking for a Java developer.
As a Java developer, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our web applications, as well as building software components and updating existing codebases as needed. Development of test cases to ensure that the application works correctly. The Java developer works in a professional and comfortable work environment where the emphasis is on learning, growth, knowledge sharing, teamwork and collaboration.
This exposure also comes through the various engagement models, including project-based development, placements, outsourced teams, and support and improvement engagement.
- Maintains a good understanding of various industry standards for web applications, mobile applications and services
- Sets and implements quality control and technical review objectives
- Provides assistance to development team members with issues related to best practices, design patterns, and architecture
- Generates technically sound code that fits within project specifications
- Experience in Java, JPA (eg: Hibernate, Eclipselink, Toplink)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required
- At least 5 years of Java programming experience required
- Must have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming and algorithms, preferably C++/C#
- Experience with the following frameworks: JAX-WS (Rest + SOAP), JUnit, Maven, Java EE 6, Spring 4.x, EJB 3, JBoss, Websphere or Glassfish Experience
Desired professional experience: